The conversion of the firm into public limited company followed by the no objection certificate from registrar of firms and societyand public notification published in leading newspapers in both Hindi and English languages as per the direction, guideline, rules and regulations and requirement of the ministry of company affairs (MCA):-
And Whereas the parties hereto have been carrying on the business of “Social Media” under name and style of “M/S TALKFEVER SOCIAL MEDIA” (herein referred to the said firm and company) on the terms and conditions contained in the partnership deed originally executed on 09.07.2019 modified from time to time.
The above partners have decided to convert “Talkfever Social Media” (proprietor firm which was running by Shri Shiv Ram Verma since 01.09.2017) into Partnership Firm with effect from 09.07.2019 modified from time to time on the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder:
Whereas said firm carrying the business of “Social Media” under name and style of “M/S TALKFEVER SOCIAL MEDIA” and whereas all the parties hereto who are members of said partnership business, for sake of smooth working and better and effective management, improvement and advancement of business have agreed and decided that all the members of the partnership (being a joint stock company within meaning of the said terms as defined by section 566 of the Companies Act 1956) should register the said joint stock company under part IX of the Companies Act, 1956 for running said business of the firm uninterrupted on and continuing the said business of the firm uninterrupted into joint stock company and to abide and be subject to the declarations and regulation contained in the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
1. Social media apps and website where providing the digital solutions for connecting and engaging both social and business community for marketing and advertising on the ground of premium services helpful to reach out the personnel and professional goals
2. To Carry On The Business Withtechnology Based Social Website Or App As Social Media Platform To Connect Social, Business And Corporate Communities And Solutions For Corporate Branding, Advertising, Sales And Marketing Services And Promotional Campaigns On Users Timelines For The Purpose Of Providing Marketplace For Brand Awareness, Audience Engagement And Conversion Into Performance Standards.
3. To Provide Solutions Invite, Connect Friends, Followers, Subscribers, To Create, Manage Profile, Pages, Groups, Channel For Conversation Via Text Or Voice, Create Post, Articles, Upload Photos, Videos, Solution To Like, Comment, Share, Chat, Search, Follow, Subscribe, Find Friends, Colleagues, Classmate, Relatives Of Similar Interest. To Provide Video Sharing, Live Streaming, On The Top (Ott) And Web Series Platforms For Social Or Commercial Usage With Tools To Create, Produce, Edit, Upload, Manage And Control.
4. To Help Business Entities In Increasing Brand Awareness, Product Promotions, Market Traction And Customer Engagement On Estimated Budgeting, Billing And Invoicing Methods Topromote, Boost, Engagetarget Audience.
5. Recruiting Professionals, Associating Ad Agencies, Integrating And Affiliating, Providing Tools, Algorithm And Ai Tech Solutionsfor Advertising Campaigns, Offer Of Discount Or Cashback Or Loyalty For Low Cost Ad Campaigns And Activities. Developing Social Ad Strategies To Increase The Social Involvement.
6. To Create Or Provide Solutions For Boosting Sales Of Business Entities Such As Online Or Offline Marketplace, For E-Commerce Portals Or Websites Or Creating Marketplace Such As Adbaazaar Or Social Baazaar Or Organized Events Or Licensed Aggregators And Promoting Or Pitching Their Business Turnover Or Sales Or Product Offerings Or Increasing Brand Awareness.
(i) invasive of another’s bodily privacy or harmful or harassing on the basis of gender especially children; or
(ii) is patently false or misleading but appearing as a fact; or
(iii) impersonates or deceives or is false with the intention of causing injury or wrongful loss or harassment wrongful gain or fraud; or
(iv) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, or
(v) violates any law.
Talkfever will endeavour to deploy technology-based measures, including automated tools or other mechanisms to proactively identify content which falls within the above categories and others.
Nodal Contact Officer for 24x7 coordination with law enforcement agencies and officers to ensure compliance to their orders or requisitions made in accordance with the provisions of law or rules made thereunder
Resident Grievance Officer to (i) acknowledge a complaint in relation to the Rules within 24 hours and dispose off such complaint within a fifteen days from the date of its receipt; and (ii) receive and acknowledge any order, notice or direction issued by the Appropriate Government, any competent authority or a court of competent jurisdiction.
Name: Mrs. Akanksha Mishra
This Compliance Statement is with reference to Rule 5 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (hereinafter "Rules") and applies to Publishers of News and Current Affairs Content (as defined under the Rules). Please note that according to the Rules, if you are a Publisher of News and Current Affairs Content, then in addition to the common terms of service for all users, you are required to furnish the details of user accounts on the services of intermediaries to the relevant ministry prescribed under Rule 18. If you have already done so please inform Koo by sending a mail to email@example.com we will provide a demonstrable and visible mark of verification as being Publishers against your profile.
We are committed to follows the rules, regulations, bylaws, directions and guidelines laid down by the Government of India and will keep the community updated from time to time in such regards. Thank you so much for reading our compliance policy and framework in accordance social media guidelines issued by the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, Government of India.